Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All I want for Christmas....

See this weird picture? Look closer - if you can NOT stand painting edges in a room then quite simply this little $2.60 beauty is the tool for you! You can't actually see the name of this gadget because, of course, I have painted all over it. It's called the "Dynamic Painting Trim Guide" and I bought my little 15 inch beauty at Home Depot not knowing the hours of time it was going to save me.

Hubby is beyond talented at the edging - and proudly does it free-hand; however, my hands don't agree with corners and I have never been able to cut in a straight line all on my own. This little gem does all of that for me. You just hold it up to whatever edge you need straight, paint a bit away from it (to make sure you don't have globs of paint near your edge - it will seep under) and then paint right up to it for a beautiful edge with zero taping and zero talent required!!!

Which is so part of my definition of a Do It Yourself project - pretty much anyone has to really be able to do it themselves... even me.

If I can do it - you can too!

Enjoy,

Project Mama
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment