Monday, April 23, 2012

The Garden Project

Well.  It turns out that I mostly hate projects around the house.  Who can stand them really?  I have one major problem though: my husband (love him!) likes to create random garden beds around the house - but is far too busy to actually maintain them!

Grrr....  So this spring we are out in the garden trying to tackle the chaos.  I should say that we live in a neighbourhood much like the Brady bunch neighbourhood.  Hubby's wild English country garden plantings are not always appreciated by the neighbours.

Now we've been here long enough that I am not entirely sure that I can worry about making them all that happy but nonetheless - I don't want it looking TERRIBLE.

Of course, do I know anything about gardening?  No.  So this really is for those of us who look at pretty flowers and feel that there for sure is a giant magician in the sky -- oh wait, that would be God - who makes flowers so darn lovely, and well, invasive too....

I will let you know what we get up to as we go along...

No comments:

Post a Comment