Monday, April 23, 2012

Going to the dump? For soil?

That's right lovelies, our dump is turning into a veritable paridise (or so it seems when I ignore the small mountain that is growing out there on the flats....)

I can get soil from the dump - a truck load for like $25.  It's really silly.  I am off to do that this morning.  Then I have to deal with getting it out of the truck and onto our property.  That's a whole other issue.  But let me tell you - this could turn me into the svelte beach goddess that I was always meant to be, so whatever, I am all for it...

Anyway,  I have also been given instructions from hubby about items to buy and do.  Here it is:

- get two small rosemary plants
- rip out ugly hedging plants around fire hydrant (yes!!!!  happy to...)
- find shade tree for hot side of house
- find out what those lovely red-bark bushes are and get them
- create "natural fence" with above-mentioned red-bark bushes
- level out lawn with soil
- seed lawn


There are actually about 500 other things - but this list has exhausted me already - so i am just plain old walking away so that I can cope with item number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment